Generating and sending invoices is an essential part of running a business. But generating manual invoices is a common hurdle for business owners. From ensuring accuracy to including essential details, the process can be time-consuming and prone to errors.
At Metric, we understand the need for efficiency and customization, and that’s why we’re thrilled to introduce customized invoices, a solution that not only automates your invoicing process but also allows you to tailor each invoice according to your unique business requirements.
Through customized invoices, businesses can generate invoices tailored according to their needs in just a few clicks.
How does it work?
- Open an Invoice
- Open any invoice from an income transaction and click on the Customize Invoice button.
- Make Customizations
- Select Add Bank Details. Add in your Account title, Bank name and Account Number
- Select Add TIN (Tax Registration Number). Add in the Tax type and Tax Number
- Save Settings
- Select the Save Settings toggle. The customisations will then automatically appear on all invoices. Otherwise you can download only selected invoices with customized details from the download button
- *Translate Invoice to Arabic(Limited Location Only)
- Select Arabic from the Toggle on the top right of the invoice screen. Your Invoices will be immediately translated to arabic.
How does this help?
Add Bank Account Details: Send invoices with all the necessary details, including bank account information, eliminating the need for separate communications.
Built-in Tax Information: Your Tax Identification Number is added to every invoice by default, saving you the trouble of sending it separately.
Arabic Invoices: Need to send an invoice in Arabic? Translate it with the tap of a button, ensuring clear communication with clients worldwide.